Facts about me
Hello, everyone! (I should probably change my greeting sometime ^^)
I figured that you don't know much about me so I thought why not tell you more about myself. These are going to be random facts that come into my mind. If you have specific questions feel free to ask them! :)
1. I'm really shy. I feel uneasy when I have to talk to strangers or people in general. I don't know why, but it has always been like this.
2. I don't eat while reading. Some people do but I absolutely hate eating in front of a book. Imagine eating crackers or any other snacks and then you have to change the page and *puff* there are greasy fingerprints on your book. Argh, I can't stand that! ^^
3. I only drink water while reading. For the exact same reason as above. I prefer water falling on my book than juice.
4. After every 3rd or 5th chapter (it depends on their length), I drink some water. To stay hydrated. Especially during these hot summer days, it is important to drink …
July Book Haul
Hello, everybody! So today I'm going to show you the books I bought on Bookdepository and in book shops.
Actually, my Book Depository order arrived this month but I hauled it a few weeks back. Technically it would be a bookish June Haul. But as I won't (probably) buy any other books this month let's stick to the July Haul ^^'.
I hope that the quality of the picture is not that bad. I couldn't use my camera for this one so I had to take my phone. Usually, the pictures look nice on the phone screen but as soon as you are looking at the pics on your laptop, well let's say that they do not look nice anymore.
Where to start?
1. I hate the Internet (Jarett Kobek)
This one I bought in a bookstore just after finishing Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I hate the Internet was honestly not meant to be bought. I've never been interested in this novel but as I hadn't planned to finish Simo…
My most read authors
Hello, everyone! Today I'm going to share with you my Top 5 most read authors. But first of all, I'm now on Bloglovin' so for those of you who want to follow me via Bloglovin' now you can! :D (the link will be on the bottom of the page)
#1 - The first one may be a surprise. At least it was a surprise for me. I didn't imagine that I read so many books by Meg Cabot. But I read 16 of her books. Mainly the Princess Diaries Series but also her adult books. Which I liked a lot. But only during summer. Don't ask me why I'm a strange person and I know it.
#2 - Number 2 is our dear J.K. Rowling where I read all of her works. (I'm not talking about her works under her pseudonym R. Galbraith)
#3 - Next one is James Patterson. I thought that I read more books by him but according to Goodreads, I've only read 6 of his book.