Popular books that I haven't read - Part one

Hello, everyone!

So today I'm going to tell you what popular books I have yet to read. As I couldn't write a blog post on Saturday, this is going to be my Saturday blog post. Exceptionally I'm also going to post on Tuesday as I couldn't upload last Saturday.

___________________________________________________________________________________

1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett

After watching the movie I put this book on my Want to Read shelf but I never picked it up in a bookstore or a library. This means that I absolutely have to buy it some time because I really enjoyed the film.

 2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

I'm sure that I'm going to regret that I haven't read the book earlier when I'm going to pick this one up. But first I have to own a copy in order to read it. So for all of the books that are going to be featured in this post, please don't ask me why I haven't read them yet because I honestly don't know why. *shame on me*


3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

This one I hauled at the end of June so I'm either going to read it this month or in August. I'm so excited to read this one and I hope that I'm going to like it as much as (nearly) everyone else.

4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

I heard that this one was very similar to Caraval (Stephanie Garber) and I liked the last one. I still have to read a physical copy of Caraval as I only listened to the audiobook. Which had an amazing narrator by the way.  So yeah I think that I'm also going to enjoy The Night Circus.




5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Nope. I still have to read it and I still have to buy it. I only heard amazing things about this author and especially for this novel. This means that I have to buy it in my next haul. (or in one of the next hauls)


6. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Yes, I already hear your shouts. But as I mentioned in my last book haul I have yet to read all of Rowell's books. I know that I'm an awful person and honestly I'm asking myself why I always have to be late to a party.

7. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Another book that was featured in my July Book haul and that I have yet to read. I'm kind of intimidated to read all of the Shadowhunter books. Am I the only one?
    

8. A court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

This one I also bought last time. And it is waiting on my shelf to be read. Soon, hopefully!



9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I know what you are thinking. How can she not have picked up the Lunar Chronicles? Everyone did it already! Okay, maybe not everybody, but still a lot of people read those books. However, you know me as the one that is always late to everything.


Last but not least the last book I have yet to read is THUG by Angie Thomas


10. The Hate u give by Angie Thomas

I'm really ashamed of myself for this one. How is this still on my Want to read shelf? And how is it possible that I still don't own it? I don't even know.


_______________________________________________________________


I feel guilty right know that I haven't read those ultra-hyped books. What bookish person am I? Please tell me, that I'm not the only one that has yet to read those books? And let me know in the comments, which popular books you have still to read.

The covers come from their respective goodreads page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me

July Book Haul

My most read authors - Part one